Friday 8 June 2012

My 2012 So Far...

Wow, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.  We are already in the first week of June and I'm off on my summer holiday to Gran Canaria for 10 days - a very well earned break indeed :).  Looking back at this year there have been some fantastic tunes and lots of developments in the world of UK urban music.  It has already been a great year for artists like Labrinth, Ratlin,  Sneakbo, Cleo Sol and Lady Leshurr.  So much so, that I really look forward to what the next six months have to offer.  We've just celebrated the Queen's Jubilee across the UK and whether you are a fan of the Queen or not the last weekend has made Britain unite during the Jubilee festivities.  I look forward to a spectacular summer in London and across the UK, where we will welcome huge events such as the Olympics, Hackney Weekender and London 2012 Festival.  Stay tuned for more posts from UrbanVoice UK across this summer and more exciting UK urban acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment