Tuesday 1 May 2012

My Week: Twitter Drama & Grime's 10 Year Anniversary

Hey readers, how has your week been?

I'm feeling kind of removed from society at the moment.  My twitter account was annoyingly hacked into the week before last and I still can't get access my account.  This means that twitter have to look into it and in the meantime I am unable to post updates from our amazing British talent :(.  Please bear with me as I aim to get this issue resolved.  Damn smart-ass hackers!!!

On a more positive note, we celebrate 10 years of grime this week - that's right 10 whole years of G.R.I.M.E. Thank god for that!! I am a huge grime fan and am very grateful for it's presence on the UK scene.  Without it we would not have stars like Roll Deep, DaVinChe, Bashy, Chip, Skepta, Boy Better Know, Kano, Ghetts and Wretch 32 to name but a few.  To celebrate this momentous occasion I will be posting my favourite all time grime tracks each day this week.  Here's starting with one of the most influential grime tracks by the 'Godfather of Grime' himself Wiley with the maddest grime track ever 'Eskimo'.


No comments:

Post a Comment