Monday 26 March 2012

Video's from Tulisa and Lethal B - A lot can happen in a Week

A lot can change in 24 hours let alone 1 week. I was flying out to Berlin on Monday last week and while I was casually flicking through twitter waiting for my flight to begin boarding at the airport I saw my timeline going crazy with comments about Tulisa, from NDubz. I'm sure you all know the story about the leaked sex tape which sees Tulisa performing a sexual act with an unknown male now identified as hte well know garage artist MC Ultra. Now, in my opinion this could happen to anyone and whatever Tulisa chooses to do in her private life with her partners is entirely up to her. All I thought was how is she going to bounce back from this and will it break her career?

The answer is NO! Tulisa manged to rise above all the harsh remarks made against her on twitter and instead had the courage to confirm to all her fans on her twitter page that the person in question was her, that she was young and the tape was leaked without her knowledge. Fair play - this shows Tulisa's resilience and maturity. Good for her!!  On the other hand in response to this, Lethal B produced a blog video that has people up and down the country creasing and for days saying 'LEAVE IT YEAAAHHHHH!!!'. Although I like Lethal B he comes across a little bit deranged in this blog video which makes it entertaining to watch.  Both videos can be shown below.

Tulisa's new song due for release soon coincidently titled 'Young' has also been getting a lot of radio play this week.  Talk about timing luv!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment