Tuesday 27 March 2012

BBC Radio 1 Hackney Weeekender

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I'm a bit excited, can you tell? The reason being is that I have managed to secure tickets to BBC Radio 1's Hackney Weekender taking place in the Hackney Marshes on 23 & 24 June.  I waited patiently in the ticket queue on the internet for just under 1 hour until I got my ticket for the Sunday and the best part is that it is completely free, that's right NO charge, zilch, nada! Except for a £2.50 admin fee which can't even get you a kebab take away nowadays and considering it will cost more for me to actually get there and back on the tube this gig is an absolute bargain! The line up is below and whilst I'm gutted I didn't get tickets to see Jay-Z and Leona Lewis on the Saturday I will instead get to see the likes of Tinie Tempah whom I still haven't seen live, Wretch 32, Lana Del Ray, Jessie J and many more incredible acts. Let me know if you are going, what day and who you are most looking forward to seeing live?

One last thing, thank you to BBC Radio 1 for making this unique event happen!!! Bring on the summer.

Saturday 23 June

Sunday 24 June

No comments:

Post a Comment