Wednesday 14 March 2012

Videos and More - My March 2012 so far

Hey, hey!!! there's lots going on this month, so much so I'm finding it hard to keep up with my blog. March so far has been full of exciting and brand new tunes, video's, collaborations and lots of artists coming to my attention for the first time as well as MOVE IT 2012 (a dance exhibition). It must be something to do with the year 2012 and the Olympics taking place this summer because I am definitely feeling the love and  general air of proud to be British right now. Instead of knocking ourselves back in that typical British self depriciation way we are now self-promoting and believing in ourselves.  This brand new attitude seems to be paying off in relation to UK music as it seems that talent is boiling over the edge right now. Of course, UrbanVoice UK is always dedicated to supporting UK talent and so I'm liking this brand new attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment