Monday 10 October 2011

NEW VIDEO: Kano, Fatman Scoop and Busy Signal

I am very excited about this next video that I am posting up on UrbanVoice UK.  One of my favourite artists Kano has teamed up with Fatman Scoop and Busy Signal to produce a heavyweight bashment style track and Kano definitely goes in hard showing that he has not lost his ability to flow well on a track.  Kano is no stranger to collaborations with bashment artists having already worked with Aidonia and Vybz Kartel.  This track 'Wine de Best' is already sending the clubs crazy and I guess as the lyrics suggest girls in the club will want to show off who can 'wine de best'.
Will this collaboration with Fatman Scoop give Kano some well deserved recognition in the US? I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

I hope you like this track as much as I do.  Here is the official video for 'Wine de Best' featuring Kano, Fatman Scoop and Busy Signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment