Friday 6 January 2012

Top Tunes of 2011

Unfortunately my internet has been down over the past week and I haven't been able to post as much as I would have liked.  In the spirit of 'better late than never 'I present to you my favourite and most memorable songs of last year 2011.  Here we go!!

Lethal Bizzle feat Various Artists - Pow 2011


Flux Pavillion - Bass Canon



Cleo Sol - High (Artful Dub)


Wretch 32 feat Example - Unorthodox


Sneakbo - Wavy


Labrinth - Earthquake


Mz Bratt feat Dot Rotten - Speeding By



Donea'o - Check My Swagga Out



Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You


Naila Boss feat Melo and Keyz- Garden
 
 
Giggs - Monsta Man
 
Wiley feat Ed Sheeran - If I Could

Ghetts - Who's On The Panel


I could go on all day but I have to stop there - hope you've enjoyed some of my favourite TUNES from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment