Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year & New Years Resolutions

Hey, hey! How's your 2012 going so far?  I hope you had a lovely break for Christmas and New Year.  I saw in the New Year at Anaya Night Club in London for a Willy Wonka themed night and the DJ's were crazy!!! Peeps were dancing ALL night! There is no better way to start the new year other than with good friends and GOOD MUSIC!! 

We see the start of a New Year as a time for new resolutions, new hobbies, new friends, new job, new YOU.  We also see lots of new music starting the New Year off with a bang.  A few years ago I stopped making resolutions that I can't keep (like not eating chocolate for a whole year) as it just wasn't realistic.  I now only set achievable and realistic goals for myself that focus on things that i need to do before the year end.  I managed to meet all of my 5 goals that I set last year and it feels good, like you're actually accomplishing something.

One of my goals for 2012 is to get more involved with the urban music scene and to develop the UrbanVoice UK Blog.  With so much music from so many great artists rolling out all the time it's sometimes hard to keep up but I promise to do my best.  On that note, what will you see from UrbanVoice UK this year?
  • More Videos
  • More Reviews
  • More Tweeting (follow me on twitter @urbanvoiceuk)
  • NEW: Reporting from live shows and events
  • NEW: More Interaction with Artists
I will continue to only Blog about UK urban artists (the rest of the world gets enough attention anyway) showcasing our talent to the world as well as support, support and support our UK urban artists!!

Happy Reading and Happy New Year, I hope you can keep those New Years resolutions better than I can and that 2012 is kind to you.

Please spread the word to your friends, family, local shop keeper, mum's cousin's friends aunty about UrbanVoice UK uvuk.blogspot.com

Tevec xxx
UrbanVoice UK
Supporting UK Urban Talent
uvuk.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment