Sunday 10 July 2011

Summer Holiday Playlist

Ok, so I will be off on holiday tomorrow morning.  I'm off to Malta (a little Island in the Mediterranean sea) during its Music Festival season.  It has been reported that this past week MTV Base, Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been visiting the island.  I  look forward to a bit of sun and good music. 
Wherever I go my iPod comes with me especially when I'm on holiday, so much so that it's like an extension of me. So I thought I would leave you  a departing gift of my favourite playlist and songs that I will be rinsing on my iPod during my holiday.
Take care and I will be back in a couple of weeks xxx

Wiley - Pink Lady

Skepta - Frisco


Kray Twinz Feat. Stush - Some Boys


DJ Pioneer Feat. Egypt - Stronger

 

RD Feat, Sneakbo - Do Myself

 

Chipmunk Feat. Movado - Every Gyal

No comments:

Post a Comment